Makeup products to enlist for enviable brows

by timetospa July 19, 2011
Makeup products to enlist for enviable brows

It's not exactly news that beauty products can enhance your arches in ways that a pair of tweezers can't. But there are methods beyond sharpening the old eyebrow pencil that can help to seriously revolutionize that gaze of yours.

"Use a powder to define the entire brow, but give extra attention to the center arch area of the brow," makeup artist Doug Howell told BellaSugar.com. "Since this is the highest area of the brow, it tricks people's eyes into thinking your eyes look bigger."

Howell recommends using a brow brush to apply powdered eye shadow that matches your hair color, but you may also want to apply a clear gel or mousse to keep the color from smudging throughout the day.

To get all of your brow-perfecting ducks in a row, try the Colorescience Brow Palette. This sleek, handy compact contains three universal colors to match light, medium and dark-haired women that you can use alone or blend for the ultimate customized finish.

Beauty Fashion Tips

Sidney Loughnane United States
4/30/2014 5:09:48 PM #

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the website is also really good.|

Kieser United States
6/1/2014 3:10:46 AM #

I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post��|

1N5eb United States
6/5/2014 3:49:37 AM #

225364 957208Hi, you used to write exceptional articles, but the last several posts have been kinda boring� I miss your tremendous posts. Past couple of posts are just slightly out of track! 505270

mercimek corbasi cahide istanbul United States
6/17/2014 11:33:03 PM #

PERFECTO Q SMALLVILLE SIGA CON UNA SEPTIMA TEMPORADA. El personaje de Lana lo estan haciendo un poco pesado, como q dan muxas vueltas con ella, deberia irse ya o kizas morir... ki mala soy. Pero es la verdad. Y tambein opino que el eprsonaje de Chloe debe explotarse mas, con ella se puede desarrollar un personaje muy interesante, los productores la atascaron como la amiga q siempre esta ahi y se guarda todos los secretos. Y Lois Lane deberia participar mas, deberia ya enredarse con Clark... eso se espera. En cuanto a Lionel Luthor, pienso q tambien debe dar un paso al costado. Y Lex Luthor, bueno, no se, deberia comenzar ser mas fuerte su lucha de conquistar el mundo. PIDO Q SMALLVILLE TENGA MAS ACCION, BATTALLAS... Y exitos !!!

Loyd Hardge United States
6/19/2014 4:30:16 PM #

There's definately a lot to find out about this issue. I really like all of the points you've made.|

Hidemyass Pro United States
6/22/2014 9:23:04 PM #

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just excellent and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Hilario Lengerich United States
7/1/2014 1:55:57 AM #

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.|

Clair Krenzer United States
7/12/2014 10:50:20 AM #

I've been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours today, but I by no means observed any interesting post like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my look at, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you likely did, the net will possibly be much more useful than ever before.

Jamika Morais United States
7/12/2014 2:29:27 PM #

Hi i read through your internet site usually and thought i would say many of the very best for 2010!

Gerard Yeddo United States
7/14/2014 4:15:16 PM #

Pleasant and incredibly interesting publish. Your point of see is more or less the same as main. Many thanks!