July 28, 2011
Refresh your face in five easy steps using Elemis products
Every gal deserves to pamper herself with the occasional relaxing facial, but multiple trips to the day spa can be expensive and time-consuming. If you're looking to offer your visage a pick-me-up but remain short of cash, try saving time and money by doing it at home in five easy steps:
1. Cleanse: Wash away dirt and dust using Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser. First, take a small amount into your fingers and add a few drops of water. Then, gently work the cleaner into a lather by massaging your face in gentle circles. This will work to bring balance to all skin types and repair the damage caused by environmental factors.
2. Exfoliate: Scrub your face to remove toxins and deep-set dirt using Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator. This adds moisture and leaves skin silky smooth, and it's gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
3. Face Mask: Restore your skin's luscious luster with Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask. This yummy-scented skin care product will revitalize a dull complexion and leave you feeling radiant.
4. Tone: After peeling off your masque, you'll want to wash your skin and apply something light and airy, such as Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner. If you're looking for a little more moisture, opt for Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner.
5. Moisturize: Lotion helps skin stay soft, supple and young-looking by locking water in and keeping cells hydrated. Finish your DIY facial with Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and get ready to show off beautiful glowing skin that will last all day.
share this article