August 30, 2011
You've been through it all, from fad diets to rigorous exercise programs that get results but are hard to maintain due to the restrictions of your 9-5 work schedule. If you're tired of ineffective and unsustainable routines, it might be time to try something different.
In an interview with Vogue beauty experts, five of the illustrious Victoria's Secret Angels shared their secrets for getting fit - and staying that way. If these ladies can do it, so can you!
1. Lily Aldridge works with a personal trainer at her gym three times a week, and focuses on kickboxing, crunches and sit-ups.
2. Alessandra Ambrosio relies on 60 minutes of yoga each day to keep calm and trim. Before a big show, however, she'll add a little extra cardio with Leandro Carvalho’s Brazil Butt Lift workout.
3. Lindsay Ellingson likes to mix up her fitness routine to keep it interesting. She takes hip-hop dance lessons, practices daily yoga and strength training.
4. Erin Heatherton stays fit with interval training, by sprinting and power walking. She loosens up at the end with 30 minutes of yoga.
5. Candice Swanepoel is a fan of kickboxing and works the free weights to keep trim and toned for her shoots.