Eat your way to flat abs

by timetospa June 18, 2012
Eat your way to flat abs

With the sun burning up the sidewalk, you're probably leaping at the chance to head to the beach. But if the sight of a bikini causes your heart to beat furiously in your chest, you're not alone. We all want healthier, trimmer bodies, and weight loss is the first step toward achieving your goals. Eat your way to the flat abs of your dreams with these tasty choices.

1. Chocolate milk. It may seem unlikely, but chocolate milk is a great way to build up muscle tissue around your abdomen. On its own, milk can deliver a powerful shot of protein and vitamin B12 to your body, while the carbohydrates in chocolate can give you the strength to refuel after a grueling workout.

2. Avocado. When blood sugar spikes, it can send triggers throughout your body to begin holding onto fat, reports Self Magazine, leading to stubborn weight gain in unflattering areas. But avocados, which contain monounsaturated fats, can prevent this from happening by evening out your blood sugar levels. One avocado has more than one-third of the recommended daily value of vitamin C and eating it is a great way to slim your midsection.

While you're busy melting off the extra pudge, you can get help tightening up with a product like Bliss Fat Girl Slim, which can help reduce the appearance of cellulite by stimulating circulation around your waist.

Body Care Solutions | Well-Being Tips

how to lose man boobs naturally United States
6/5/2014 6:45:41 PM #

Men must look like the strong pillars that they are, with broad shoulders where the girls can practically sleep on, with strong arms, muscled thighs and perfectly chiseled faces. But, the great thing about this is that there is a male chest reduction surgery – the most effective method to get rid of this embarassing situation. Phil and Amy were svelte and stunning -- oh heck, they all were.

My web page  how to lose man boobs naturally - newlc.ozco.in/.../picking-out-swift-methods-lose-man-boobs

Lonnie Batesole United States
7/5/2014 3:34:40 AM #

I really like the dress but know you would look fab in both! I cannot believe everything in the store is going to be 1/2 off! WOW, wish I lived closer because I love The Limited.

Jacqui Vangundy United States
7/5/2014 5:04:00 AM #

I am not sure if my subscription info came as a result of to you nor am I clear how to pay the $5.00.<br />Thanks  this is actually a fantastic idea if I'm able to connect! Judy

Luther Rawhoof United States
7/12/2014 6:48:44 AM #

Alege elegant si simplu, alege online! Rochii Online iti aduce cele mai noi colectii de rochii din Marea Britanie. Indiferent daca esti in cautare de: Rochii de Ocazie, Rochii Club, Rochii de Vara 2012 sau Rochii Office Rochii Online este locul potrivit. Preturi mici si calitate maxima, numai pe RochiiOnline.me. Reduceri la doar un click distanta. Alege eficient si elegant!

Proprium Marketing United States
7/13/2014 9:04:06 AM #

as I website  possessor I  believe  the  subject material  here is very   wonderful,  appreciate it for your efforts.

Proprium Marketing United States
7/13/2014 9:25:50 AM #

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Pictures of Lilli United States
7/13/2014 10:02:46 PM #

Lovely just what I was  searching  for.Thanks to the author for taking his time  on this one.