Pamper yourself over the weekend with a new beauty regimen

by timetospa June 28, 2012
Pamper yourself over the weekend with a new beauty regimen

All week long you've waited for this moment - the chance to kick off your shoes, burn a few candles and spend time alone with your thoughts. The weekends that you spend relaxing can rejuvenate your mind and provide some much needed time to rest. But this weekend, instead of zoning out consider pampering yourself with some of these luxurious beauty routines.

1. Bubble baths. Nothing can set your aching body at ease like a warm, fragrant bubble bath. The worries outside your door just seem to melt away as the suds dance over your body. To elevate your experience to more of a spa-like feel, try a product like Mandara Spa Vanilla Incense, which will fill your bathroom with a warm and buttery aroma and leave you wishing you never had to get out of the tub. For an equally relaxing experience, you can also try scattering soft rose petals in your water.

2. Exfoliate. Before you dry off from your bath, take advantage of the extra time you have to exfoliate parts of your body you might neglect during the week. With a skin care product like CND Earth Warming Scrub your legs and feet are in for a real treat. Featuring raw sugar, the scrub's multi-layered texture and penetrating power can open up pores and create a soothing, warm sensation your legs and feet won't be able to resist.

Beauty Fashion Tips | Skincare Solutions | Well-Being Tips

acne treatments United States
5/10/2014 4:12:59 AM #

That's an important question to start with and women's level of these proteins on your skin for it to start working; reapply every cystic acne cure two to three weeks is normal, depending of course on the cream. It worked amazingly well to brighten underneath my eye area! You should know: Antioxidants vitamin C in particular are notoriously susceptible to air and light.

Look into my web site ::  acne treatments - newlc.ozco.in/.../thoughts-necessary-factors-acne-treatments-work

Emery Raposa United States
6/1/2014 5:10:23 AM #

There is noticeably a bundle to comprehend this. I assume you�ve made specific nice points in features also.

Rindal United States
6/1/2014 8:57:39 AM #

We stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

Oliver Redlinger United States
6/24/2014 7:48:44 PM #

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

Krystin Niceswander United States
7/7/2014 9:27:22 AM #

I actually wanted to make a  note so as to express gratitude to you for all of the marvelous techniques you are giving on this site. My time intensive internet look up has at the end been compensated with incredibly good tips to go over with my partners. I would point out that we visitors are really endowed to dwell in a fantastic place with very many awesome people with beneficial pointers. I feel very grateful to have used your entire site and look forward to really more entertaining moments reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.

Wes Holaday United States
7/12/2014 8:17:30 AM #

I love for getting letters with U.S. commemorative stamps on them; I collect these. How are your letters stampedor are they metered (yech)?