October 24, 2012
When it comes to making a great first impression, having bright, wrinkle-free eyes is one of the best ways to make your introduction memorable! Whether you're meeting up with a potential client, going to an important business luncheon or headed out on a first date with someone special, with these top 10 tips, you'll have younger, sparkling eyes in no time!
1. Stay out of the sun. The sun can wreak havoc on all parts of your skin, but especially around your eyes! Try using a sunscreen product with a high SPF daily to counteract the harmful effects of UV rays. Also, try wearing sunglasses whenever you can to keep your eyes free from excessive sun exposure.
2. Take care of dark spots and puffiness. Nothing makes a person look older than carrying around extra baggage in the form of dark circles and under-eye puffiness. Consider using dried tea bags over your eyes to reduce the appearance of these blemishes.
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! The skin around your eyes is sensitive, but by nourishing it with anti aging moisturizing creams that feature antioxidants and all-natural ingredients, you can restore your natural radiance.
4. Refresh tired eyes. If you spend several hours a day hunched over your computer or reading briefs, your eyes are likely looking worse for the wear. With something like Elemis Eyes Awake Recovery Gel 10ml, you can give your peepers a much-needed boost.
5. Drink lots of water. Your body, and especially your skin, rely on water to stay hydrated. If you depend too heavily on caffeinated beverages throughout the day, you could be denying your complexion the nutrients it needs to flourish!
6. Get plenty of rest. It may seem unimportant, but getting lots of shut-eye each night can help your body feel replenished and will reduce your risk for developing dark circles and other signs of fatigue on your face, which can make you look older than you really are.
7. Embrace the power of collagen. When collagen fibers have broken down in skin, it's much easier for wrinkles, fine lines and crow's feet to form, but by using pro-collagen beauty products that can trigger cell renewal and collagen production like Elemis Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal, you can substantially improve the appearance of your eyes!
8. Use vitamins. When it comes to having bright, lively eyes that are free of wrinkles, you should look for products that feature vitamins, especially vitamin C, which can significantly reduce the signs of aging and rejuvenate your peepers.
9. Explore skin firming treatments. The sensitive area around your eyes may be prone to puffiness and crow's feet, but by exploring a skin firming balm like Laboratoire Remede Wrinkle Therapy Eye Baume, you can strengthen your skin.
10. Limit your time online. You may rely on your computer to get work done throughout the day, but if you spend too much time online, you could be placing a significant amount of stress on your peepers, which could lead to wrinkles. Instead, limit your computer usage when you're not at work and try to give your eyes some relief!
share this article