Is your skin looking dull and worn out? Try this latest skin care creation: The ELEMIS Peptide Thousand Flower Mask, designed with the purest natural ingredients to nourish and refresh your complexion.
Say hello to your most radiant skin yet with this new mask:
What does it do?
Formulated with a variety of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and flower petals, this illuminating mask revitalizes and refreshes the way your skin looks. It feels cool and velvety to the touch, leaving your complexion bright and fresh.
Take it from those who have already used this refreshing mask. The majority of participants in independent consumer trials were happy with the results:
- 98 percent agreed their skin appeared healthy-looking and felt nourished
- 97 percent felt their skin appeared more youthful-looking
- 96 percent agreed their skin looked brighter and more luminous
- 96 percent reported a reduction the appearance of lines and wrinkles
How does it work?
The secret to this mask's power is in the ingredients. Nordic peat is responsible for the radiance, as it restores brightness to dull complexions. Lactic acid and willow complex gently exfoliate the skin to reveal more even textures. Brazilian black clay further adds to the party by helping to purify and smooth the skin. True to the ELEMIS promise, this product is free from artificial colors, parabens, SLS or SLES, SEA and mineral oils - making it entirely vegan-friendly.
How do you use it?
Follow these easy steps two to three times a week for refreshed and revitalized skin - all the time:
1. Wash your face with your favorite ELEMIS cleanser.
2. Apply the mask to your face and neck.
3. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse off with warm water and a dark cloth.
5. Smile - your skin looks great.
Along with making your skin happy, face masks are the perfect excuse to take a break and indulge in some luxurious, well-deserved me-time. Rest your eyes for those glorious 15 minutes, adding to your refreshed energy once you rinse the mask off.