Is your cup half full or half empty? Our cups are completely filled with these Turmeric Coconut Cream Cups and we're ecstatic. Packed with necessary fats and anti-inflammatory properties, these cups make the perfect dessert!
Turmeric Coconut Cream Cups
Thanks to Renewing All Things, we've gathered a recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth and provide you with numerous benefits as well. Gather the following ingredients to start:
-1/2 cups of unsweetened shredded coconut
-1/2 cup of Coconut Butter and Coconut Oil
-1 teaspoon of lemon juice
-1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
-1/2 cup of grass-fed butter or ghee
-pinch of black pepper
-20-25 drops of Stevia extract (optional)
It is important to incorporate sweets into your diet to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle.These Turmeric Coconut Cream Cups have ingredients that enhance brain function and nourish your skin. It is okay to treat yourself!
Here's how you can make these tasty treats:
1. In a pan, melt the butter or ghee on low heat
2. Mix in the turmeric and black pepper until you get a smooth and consistent turmeric liquid
3. Place shredded coconut, coconut butter, coconut oil, lemon juice, and Stevia into a food processor and blend until completely mixed
4. Use a spoon to scoop out two tablespoons of coconut mixture and place into muffin liners
5. Once all muffin liners are filled, melt butter or ghee and mix in spices
6. Use a spoon to scoop out one tablespoon of turmeric liquid and pour atop coconut cups until completely covered
7. Place in freezer for 20 minutes & enjoy!