Men have traditionally approached skincare by keeping things as simple as a bar of soap, or as obsolete as their enthusiasm for beauty products. We asked men what they want from a skin care routine and found the majority seek simplicity, mild ingredients and convenience. In other words, most men aren’t looking for a complex beauty regimen. They’re looking to keep their skin clean and address areas of concern at most. An effortless routine will prevent breakouts, keep skin smooth, and slow down the signs of aging. Following these skincare tips can help you keep a complexion that looks fresh, hydrated and smooth.
Cleanse your skin of impurities and put your best face forward by washing your face each morning and night. It’s important to look for a facial cleanser that satisfies the needs of your skin, and soothes it from the effects of shaving.
- Dampen face with warm water to relax the skin and open the pores.
- Gently apply a cleanser with finger tips using circular motions
- Rinse off cleanser thoroughly and follow up with a moisturizer
TTS Insider: Exfoliate twice weekly to give your skin a deeper cleanse and brighten imperfections.
We're not just telling you to stay on top of your water intake. Your skin needs to be replenished of hydration daily too (regardless of your skin type). After cleansing, use a nutrient rich moisturizer to smoothen skin and stave off the signs of aging.
- Combination/Oily Skin: Look for an ultra-light cream that moisturizes and balances skin without clogging pores. Our Hydra-Balance Day Cream provides continuous moisturization, leaving skin supple and bright.
- Sensitive Skin: A gentle hydrating moisturizer will soothe skin from dryness and the effects of shaving. Try our S.O.S Survival Cream as a solution to alleviate sensitive skin.
- Mature Skin: Turn back the hands of time and protect your skin from the harsh effects of the sun by moisturizing with an anti-aging cream like our Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30.
Go Natural with No-Shave November
Join the philanthropic movement to boost cancer awareness this month by letting your beard grow freely. Donate the money you would have spent on shaving and grooming tools to educate about cancer prevention, and support those still fighting cancer. According to the book, The Acne Cure, shaving can bring about acne breakouts and irritate sensitive skin. Give your skin a break from shaving and support the fight against cancer!