Capillus 202 Laser Therapy Cap
You'll Earn 1999 Loyalty Points when you purchase this product. Click here to learn more.
If hair loss runs in your family, Capillus laser therapy may be a great treatment option for you.
The Capillus202 is an FDA-cleared, wearable, battery-operated laser therapy device recommended by physicians to restore thinning hair due to genetics (androgenetic alopecia) and prevent progression of hair loss. Now featuring a new, flexible fitting design which makes it more comfortable than ever to use, the Capillus202 provides clinically proven Capillus laser therapy to restore thinning hair due to genetics (androgenetic alopecia).
The Capillus202 model is our mid-range device and features 202 laser diodes (2.5x more lasers than the Capillus82) for better scalp coverage that is powerful yet affordable.
- Comfortable, Flexible fitting design
- 202 Laser Diodes (no LEDs)
- Auto-programmed Treatment sessions
- 5 Year Warranty
- Reverses the process of Hair Loss
- Safe and Effective for treating hair loss due to heredity
- Treats thinning hair and balding
- Nurtures, Fuller, healthier looking hair
- Revitalizes damaged hair
- Easy to use and no reported side-effects
- Capillus Laser Therapy Device
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Adhesive Belt Clip for Battery Pack
- Universal AC Adapter with 4 Interchangeable Input Blades for International Use
- Capillus User Manual
- Sports Cap
- Lightweight Carrying Case
- Accessories Pouch
The Capillus202 is manufactured in the USA under the highest quality standards for the medical device industry (ISO13485). The Capillus202 includes a 5 year manufacturer warranty. All support and warranty service is handled from our Miami-based corporate headquarters. All accessories (including the lithium-ion battery pack, a lightweight travel case, accessories pouch, and universal AC adapter) are included with your Capillus laser purchase. * Manufactured in the USA from foreign source raw materials
WHAT TO EXPECT
Keep in mind that it takes time for hair to grow. You will not notice results immediately as it takes time to restore follicle health and then for the new strands of hair to grow. We recommend you take pictures of your scalp before you begin treatment so you can effectively keep track of results.