OneSpaWorld, a combination of Steiner Leisure's Maritime & Land Based Spa divisions, is a worldwide provider and innovator in the fields of beauty, wellness, rejuvenation and transformation across the globe on cruise ships and on land. The company is dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards and service delivery and is continually evolving to include all aspects of health and beauty while focusing on new advances within the spa and salon industries.
To apply for any of the opportunities below, please send your cover letter and resume, using the Job Title as the subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acupuncturist, The Onboard Spa by Steiner
United States acupuncturists must hold a current valid state license and/or be certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
Acupuncturists educated outside the United States must have graduated from a program that is educationally equivalent to that of the United States. Degree programs are reviewed on a case by case basis and should include approximately 2000 hours’ worth of classroom and clinical study in the field of acupuncture.
Content Producer, OneSpaWorld
- A minimum of five (5) years content development experience in Marketing, Integrated Communications, or related Business. Editorial, cruise line, hospitality, and/or beauty experience preferred.
- Proven project management and creative acumen.
- Creative Writing / Content Development.
- Adept in Videography, Editing and/or Photography.
- Social Media Content Development (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google +).
- HTML and Graphic Design Software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop).
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Mac OS, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and MS Outlook.
- This position may require 10-15% travel.
- Reports to the Director of Marketing
- Develop and manage content for spa brands and affiliate companies
- Create content across all brands – both editorial and promotional (e.g. content includes copy for brochures, promotions, digital and press releases)
- Develop content and collateral for leisure, group and niche market sales
- Work closely with creative agencies on design and campaigns
- Manage inter-departmental content collaboration for campaigns, launches and openings
- Support digital and social media campaigns with copy and visuals
- Assist in special projects initiatives (e.g. brand development, website development)
- Manage all copy and design requests, reporting progress to stakeholders
- Manage all visual and design libraries: brand guidelines, images and videos
- Assist in photo and video shoots to ensure proper brand imagery of services and products
- Produce video for web, blogs, social, new business, and in-spa promotions
- Regularly contribute to website expert blogs, writing articles as per editorial schedule
- Collaborate with product brands and PR agencies on spa-specific publicity opportunities and support media relations outreach