Cure Densifique is a scalp treatment for women experiencing visibly thinning hair. This programme helps maintain the hair density with more than 1000 new hair revealed* after 3 months. Combined with active ingredients such as Stemoxydine® and Yang Complex, 2 users out of 3 feel their hair is thicker**, while 80% of users feel their hair is stronger**. Boosting the feel, look and quality of hair. *Clinical test. 101 subjects vs placebo. Daily application for three months. **Self-evaluation by 122 users over a period of 30 days. Can be used on sensitive scalps: hypoallergenic & paraben free. Formula designed to be used on all kinds of hair (natural, color-treated or permed hair). Fast-drying formula.
• In 1 month: More thickness, more mass
• In 3 months: 1000 new hairs*, x5 stronger, 3x more resilient and fuller
• Hair appears visibly thicker
• Hair texture is stronger, more resilient
• More mass and thickness
• Hair density is maintained over time
Key Active Ingredients:
• Stemoxydine®: Mimics stem cells optimal environment that allows their interaction and awakens dormant follicles.
• Complex Glycan: Restores thicker looking hair.
• Vitamins B3, B5 & B6: Boost follicular activity.
• Texturizing Polymer: Has an instant densifying action on hair fiber.
- How To Use
Apply 1 vial every day for a period of 3 months, morning or evening, to dry or towel-dried hair. 1. Snap off and discard the top of the vial. Clip on the comb applicator. 2. Press the dome of the vial to apply the treatment to the scalp. 3. Create partings using the comb and apply in the usual styling direction. 4. Massage the scalp with your fingertips to distribute the treatment and spread along the lengths.
- Ingredients Aqua / Water - Alcohol Denat. - Diethyllutidinate - Magnesium Sulfate - Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Xylitylglucoside - Anhydroxylitol - Xylitol - Hexyl Cinnamal - Linalool - Citronellol - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Madecassoside - Arginine - Safflower Glucoside - Geraniol - Pyridoxine Hcl - Niacinamide - Calcium Pantothenate - Tocopherol - Bht - Sodium Citrate - Parfum / Fragrance
Write Your Own Review