DIVINUS Calming Massage Balm
You'll Earn 70 Loyalty Points when you purchase this product. Click here to learn more.
By purchasing a CBD product through this website, you represent and agree that you have knowledge of and understand the relevant law in your own jurisdiction and/or State regarding hemp-derivative goods.
Benefits:Soothes the Senses, Nourishes Skin and Alleviates Pain
Our Calming Massage Balm promotes relaxation by incorporating the organic benefits of CBD with natural essential oils. This plant-based massage solution applies easily with a lightweight texture and invigorating scents of lavender, citrus and spearmint that stimulate the skin and leave you feeling rejuvenated without any oily residue.
- 300 mg FULL-SPECTRUM CBD - Terpenes, cannabinoids, antioxidants, vitamins, nutrients, and hundreds of other natural endocannabinoids extracted from the whole hemp plant working in concert to provide the widest range of benefits and maximizing therapeutic effects.
- ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL - Used for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and its moisturizing role. Can potentially boost hydration, reduce pigmentation, even out skin tones, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. These benefits are largely due to the high level of vitamin E, vitamin B, omega-9, and a rich array of fatty acids.
- SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL - Contains a rich blend of nutrients that penetrate the skin easily. High in zinc, it helps your skin produce collagen for more elasticity and to help repair any damage. It may also help slow down the aging process, as the oil contains the antioxidant sesamol, which prevents the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- BRASSICA OLERACEA ITALICA (BROCCOLI) SEED OIL - Highly moisturizing with excellent skin compliance and emollience. It contains a unique fatty acid profile texture. It is one of the main anti-aging agents around due to its high source of antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamin C. These work together to keep the skin looking plump, firm and hydrated.
- SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF/ROOT EXTRACT (AKA WILD SWEET WILLIAM PLANT) - This omega-rich extract is an instant pick-me-up for a dull, dehydrated under-eyes area. It nourishes and helps retain vital moisture for a bouncy, smooth, super soft feel. It also refines pores and minimizes pore size. Plus, it helps alleviate conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and rosacea.
- LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL (AKA FRENCH LAVENDER OIL) - Naturally contains camphor and is an analgesic, so it can reduce pain and inflammation. The essential oil may alleviate pain in the muscles and joints, toothaches or headaches. It provides natural pain relief for your ailments.
- THC-FREE, NUT-FREE - PARABEN-FREE, SILICONE-FREE, PHTHALATE-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE, SYNTHETIC DYE-FREE, MINERAL OIL-FREE, ANIMAL PRODUCTS-FREE, ANIMAL CRUELTY-FREE.
Patent-Pending Hemp Extraction Process
The patent-pending hemp extraction process ensures the preservation of nearly all beneficial phytocannabinoids and terpenes while eliminating undesirable compounds, such as THC. This state-of-the-art extraction and purification process ensures that DIVINUS products contain all the synergistic compounds necessary for the entourage effect, essential for their efficacy and biological activity.
Click here to learn more.
Lab Results - What Batch is My Product From?
Every DIVINUS product has a QR code that links to a dedicated lab results page on the DIVINUS website. The lab result document provides a detailed breakdown of the contents of your specific formula. Use your device camera to capture the QR code. Simply point the camera at the QR code to be scanned and it will open a web page using your default internet browser on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is always best to consult with a medical professional before incorporating CBD products into your wellness regimen. Click here to review frequently asked questions about DIVINUS products and CBD.
WARNING: FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY. THIS PRODUCT’S SAFETY HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA AND IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, OR CURE ANY DISEASE.