- Description This ultra-light day cream provides continuous hydration, and helps to balance normal to combination skin. Hyaluronic acid locks in essential moisture, while meadowsweet extract regulates oil production.
A beautiful aromatic blend of petitgrain, neroli and mandarin help to instantly comfort. Skin is left feeling perfectly hydrated, balanced and supple.
• Helps regulate excessive oil production and improves the quality of blemish prone skin
• Works with the skin’s natural moisturising factor to help maintain a balanced moisture level
• Improves skin texture
• Balances and soothes irritated skin
Independent Consumer Trial Results*
• 84% of women agreed that the product left skin feeling smooth
• 84% of women agreed that the product left skin feeling soothed
• 82% of women agreed that the provided all day hydration
• 78% of women agreed that the product left skin feeling clear and shine free
• 73% of women agreed that the product balanced surface oils
* Results may vary and are not guaranteed
* Independent Consumer Trial Results February 2014
- How To Use Apply every morning to cleansed skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse out with water.
- Ingredients Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Benzoic Acid, Steareth-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf/Twig Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 80, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
Write Your Own Review