- Description Benefits: Nourishes, Conditions, Softens
For many centuries camellia oil from Japan has been used for the care of nails, hair, scalp and combination skin. This light oil is easily absorbed and rich in plant collagen to keep the skin moisturized and supple, helping to prevent stretch marks.
- Improves elasticity, supports and nourishes all skin conditions. Lightly textured.
- Provides high levels of hydration to a dry skin.
- Ideal to use as a body oil
- Perfect for pregnancy massage. Helps prevent stretch marks and reduce the formation of scar tissue
- Use on the cuticles to strengthen nails
- Ideal for baby massage
Independent Consumer Trial Results*
• 86% agreed product improved skin softness
• 88% agreed product improved skin smoothness
• 86% agreed product left skin feeling nourished
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed
* Independent Consumer Trial Results 2014
- How To Use Use daily for skin maintenance.
Special Care & Awareness: CAN be used during pregnancy
- Ingredients Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol
Write Your Own Review