- Description Benefits: Relieves, Relaxes, Soothes
This algae-aromatherapy body oil contains a potent blend of stimulating Maritime Pine, Seabuckthorn, Sea Fennel and Rosemary, in a skin-nourishing base. Excellent as part of a fitness program, to help ease muscle spasm and stressed joints.
- •A powerful remedy for sore joints and muscles
•Helps ease muscle spasm caused by sport, dance, physical work and wear and tear
•Use under Instant Refreshing Gel for heavy, tired legs and aching neck and shoulders
•Quickly penetrating, leaving the skin satin soft and smooth
- How To Use Apply daily after a Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy or Sharp Shower. Pour a small amount into the palm. Rub in gently over problem areas, especially lower back, abdomen, buttocks and thighs when the body is warm.
Special Care & Awareness: Do not use when pregnant or breast-feeding
- Ingredients Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pinus Pinaster Twig Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Tocopherol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract >
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- My husband and I have bad tendinitis in our knees. They were acting up badly on the cruise and so the spa recommended this to us. We used it as instructed and the results were the best we've received. Our knees do still ache but the pain has subsided substantially.
- Great product. Loosens tight and tired muscles.
- I've used Musclease for years and love the product
Write Your Own Review