ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Oil
You'll Earn 79 Loyalty Points when you purchase this product. Click here to learn more.
This replenishing facial oil has been formulated with a trio of seaweeds - Padina Pavonica, Golden Seaweed and Roaring Water Kelp - to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while delivering maximum hydration. White Poppy seed oil plumps the skin, leaving the complexion revitalized and radiant.
- Helps to support the skins’ barrier function
- Delivers nourishment to the epidermis
- Increases collagen synthesis
- Blurs lines and wrinkles
- Fights photo-aging
- Reduces inflammation
Why Pro-Collagen Marine Oil is great for ageing skin health:
- As skin ages and keratinocytes decrease (a loss of 10% per decade), the epidermis becomes thinner (a loss of 7% thickness per decade) and more fragile. All this in turn accelerates wrinkle formation and loss of firmness
- Natural oils decrease, the moisture barrier breaks down and water is lost, the skin dries out and the structure is compromised
- By maintaining and strengthening the moisture barrier (built of lipids), moisture is locked-in and skin is left feeling more hydrated and resilient
- This reinforcement of the skin barrier encourages active plant extracts to effectively replenishment and protection
- 91% of women agreed that their skin felt softer and moisturised
- 90% of women agreed the product left skin with a healthy, glowing appearance
- 89% of women agreed that their skin felt nourished
- 71% agreed their fine lines and wrinkles were reduced
Massage 3-4 drops over the face and neck every morning and evening before serum and/or moisturizer.
Apply 3-4 drops in palm of hands, warm and inhale the beautiful aroma. Cup hands and place on face, avoiding eyelids. Pat onto the face, neck and décolleté.
Gently place hands onto chin and sweep alternate hands along the jawline to the ears.
Slide hands to nose and glide across cheeks to the temples.
Slide fingers under the eyes to the bridge of the nose and then to the forehead. Glide from the center to the temples.
Glide hands down the side of the face and apply from the base of the neck to the tip of the chin using upward, sweeping strokes.