This scalp balancing shampoo treats oily roots by regulating the overproduction of sebum. It also treats the hair fiber from lengths to tips to nourishes dry and sensitized end for hair to regain softness and shine. Hair at the roots greases less quickly while lengths remain nourished with split ends sealed.Benefits
Silicone free, hypoallergenic, cleanses and soothes the scalp to reduce itchiness, and gives hair a light, airy feel.• Treats oily roots regulating sebum overproduction
• Cleanses and deeply purifies the scalp
• Nourishes sensitized areas and dry ends
• Helps hair fiber to regain softness and shine
• Glycine®: Known for its moisturizing and strengthening properties, Glycine is fixed on the sensitized hair leaving hair nourished and fortified.
• Vitamin B6: Slows the overproduction of sebum, the roots are healthy, the hair is light.
• Silicon free formula.
- How To Use
Apply a quarter size amount of Bain Divalent to wet hair, massage from scalp to ends, then rinse.Pro Tip
Combine with an application of the Cure Anti-Pelliculaire and the Masque Hydra-Apaisant for prolonged anti-oily scalp benefits.
- Ingredients Aqua / Water ● Sodium Laureth Sulfate ● Tea-Lauryl Sulfate ● Cocamide Mipa ● Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate ● Glycol Distearate ● Hexylene Glycol ● Sodium Chloride ● Sodium Benzoate ● Capryloyl Glycine ● Sodium Methylparaben ● Polyquaternium-11 ● Salicylic Acid ● Carbomer ● Ethylparaben ● Pyridoxine Hcl ● Menthoxypropanediol ● Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride ● Hexyl Cinnamal ● Butylphenyl Methylpropional ● Linalool ● Methylparaben ● Citronellol ● Benzyl Alcohol ● Fumaric Acid ● Sodium Hydroxide ● Citric Acid ● Parfum / Fragrance
Write Your Own Review