This gentle cleansing shampoo, naturally colored by caramel pigments, is a unique alliance of natural origin surfactants that transform into a luxurious lather to cleanse away impurities, while preparing the fiber for optimal conditioner penetration to preserve nude touch and healthy glow. Unlike in most sulfate-free shampoos sulfate have been replaced with natural origin surfactant agents creating it’s remarkable light, airy yet substantial lather.Benefits:
Gentle, yet effective aromatic shampoo with 96% natural origin* ingredients transforms into a luxurious lather, cleansing away all impurities. Responsibly sourced Samoan Coconut Oil and Moroccan Argan Oils nourish the hair fiber. Natural micelles cling to dirt and impurities, removing them efficiently to deliver a nude, uncoated touch. For optimal results, pair with Aura Botanica Soin Fondamental Conditioner.
*Kérastase consider's ingredients to be of natural origin if they retain more than 50% of their molecular structure after being processed from a natural source.• 48 hours durable nutrition
• No silicones, no sulfates
• 72 hours anti-frizz
• Gentle cleansing
• 3X Shinier hair
• 96% Naturally derived formula
• Coconut Oil: Double hand-pressed virgin coconut oil, certified organic and responsibly sourced, with nourishing lipids.
• Argan Oil: Ultra Rich argan oil, extracted by hand from the Moroccan forest to preserve active ingredients including Omega 6 and 9.
- How To Use
Apply Bain Micellaire to wet hair, massage well to release its rich, airy lather and aromatic fragrance.
Rinse well and repeat, then apply Soin Fondamental.
After shampooing, the hair will have a natural touch to it, slightly stiff, which is to be expected.
- Ingredients Aqua / Water - Coco-Glucoside - Coco-Betaine - Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate - Glycerin - Cocamide Mipa - Sodium Chloride - Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine - Sodium Benzoate - Salicylic Acid - Caramel - Linalool - Citronellol - Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Pell Oil - Sodium Hydroxide - Citric Acid - Parfum / Fragrance
Write Your Own Review