A fragrance designed by well known perfume nose Alberto Morillas, the Chronologiste Parfum en Huile is a fragrance oil to be used after styling for a finishing touch of shine and softness. This blend of Tea Rose, Light Woods and Musk with an oleo-extract of Myrrh wraps the hair in a sensual and subtle fragrance. Delicately scented and visibly shiny, hair reaches a new level of beauty.Benefits
Addictive hair fragrance for the exceptional woman. Use to prime, condition and nourish hair. Smoothness. Softness. Luster.• Multi-use perfume oil that can be used pre and post styling
• Shiny and soft finishing touch
• Hair is visibily nourished
• The highest concentration of noble and luxurious notes for long-lasting fragrant indulgence
• Jasmine absolute & Myrrh extract: High concentration of scents for long lasting effect.
• An unique combination of precious oils: Amla, Maize, Camelia, Argan.
• Provides shine, nourishment, and softness.
- How To Use
Take 1-2 pumps of the product (1 pump for fine to normal hair and 2 pumps for thick hair). Apply on dry hair working throughout the lengths to the ends. Leave-in.Pro Tip
Apply 2 inches or more from the roots to ensure hair remains lightweight and does not grease.
- Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane - Dimethiconol - Linalool - Zea Mays / Corn Germ Oil - Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil - Limonene - Jasminum Officinale Oil / Jasmine Oil - Citronellol - Geraniol - Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract - Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract - Parfum / Fragrance
Write Your Own Review