Elixir Ultime Huile Originale is a hair oil designed for all types of dull hair looking for shine and shine. This all-star leave-in hair oil provides deep nutrition to dull hair with heat protection for up to 230°. It seals split ends and smooths the hair fiber for long-lasting frizz control. Hair is instantly vivified through 48 hours of visibly intense shine. Infused with an exceptional blend of floral scents with Violet leaf, Freesia and Mandarin, woody scents, with Musc extract, the Oil delivers a sensorial caress while melting into hair.
Benefits:• Leaves a long lasting fragrant halo, up to 24H
• Provides a 96H frizz controls, in 80% humidity
• Texturizes and facilitates manageability of your hair
• Actives an intense radiance with lightness
• Visibly reduces split ends
• Leaving no residue on your hair
Key Active Ingredients - OLÉO-COMPLEXE:A unique combination of 5 precious oils :
• Marula Oil: Enriched in vitamins C and D, it provides an intense source of nutrition, antioxidants, to bring to your hair, the nutrients it deserves.
• Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine.
• Corn Germ Oil: An active ingredient, that has a major nutritional and protection function.
• Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair.
• Argan Oil: Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors.
- How To Use
Before blow-drying: Apply to towel dried hair before drying, Elixir Ultime facilitates styling and blow-drying. Enters the hair fiber to deeply nourish and soften. Final touch : A few drops every morning and hair is protected from daily external aggressors.
- Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane - Dimethiconol - Zea Mays Germ Oil / Corn Germ Oil - Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil - Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil - Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Linalool - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Limonene - Coumarin - Benzyl Alcohol - Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract - Tocopherol - Parfum / Fragrance
Write Your Own Review