KÉRASTASE Kératine Thermique is a taming heat-protecting blow-dry milk for unruly hair in need of discipline. The thermo-protective agents in this milk seals the scales of the hair fiber protecting it from the blowdryer and heat styling tools up to 180°C. The deep taming properties facilitate blow-dry, reducing time spent to style hair. Anti-humidity and anti-frizz properties ensure styled hair stays smoother for longer. Hair is left shiny and more fluid with a perfect glazed-like finish.Benefits:
85% LESS BREAKAGE from Blow-dry* Smooths frizz and flyaways with humidity protection. Restores inner flexibility. Excellent leave-in care.• Thermo-protection up to 180°C
• Hair is strengthened, breakage is reduced
• Anti-frizz/anti-humidity action
• Shiny and perfect glazed-like finish
• Facilitates blowdry & reduces styling time
• Perfect fluid and light movement in hair
• Smoothes & tames hair fiber
• Morpho-Kératine™ (Morpho-Constituing Agents + Surface-Morphing Polymers) coats each hair fiber in feather-light coating, restoring the fiber’s uniformity, solidity and smoothness for perfectly tamed hair.
• Auto-Reticular Polymer creates a hydrophobic film that tames frizz and protect against humidity.
• Ceramide 1.000: highest concentration of ceramides to protect from breakage and strengthen hair.
• Xylose: active ingredient known for its heat protecting properties.
- How To Use
Apply a quarter size amount of Keratin Thermique blowdry primer to towel-dried hair.
Detangle with a comb, but do not rinse.
Blowdry, then heat style as usual to achieve desired look.
- Ingredients Aqua / Water - C13-16 Isoparaffin - Dimethicone - Polyacrylamide - C13-14 Isoparaffin -Phenoxyethanol - Amodimethicone - Laureth-7 - 2-Oleamido-1,3- Octadecanediol - Benzyl Salicylate - Trideceth-5 - Arginine - Glutamic Acid - Chlorhexidine Digluconate - Benzyl Alcohol - Serine - Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Trideceth-10 - Linalool - Xylose - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Geraniol - Citronellol - Cinnamyl Alcohol - Parfum / Fragrance
Write Your Own Review