Masque Densité was designed to treat medium to coarse hair in loss of density. Its combination of active ingredients hydrates and gives resilience and plumpness to the hair, while compensating surface irregularities and restoring uniformity at the root. These actions texturize and give substance and strength to the hair, leaving it regenerated from root to tip, for smoothness and lightness. Hair looks fuller with more body.
Benefits:• Hydrates and gives resilience and plumpness to the hair
• Compensates surface irregularities and restores uniformity
• Texturize and give substance and resilience to the hair
• Leaves the hair regenerated from root to tip
• Smooth and light finish
• Leaves hair looking thicker & fuller
• Thick hair regain body and mass
Key Active Ingredients:• Stemoxydine®: mimics stem cells optimal environment that allows their interaction and awakens dormant follicles.
• Hyaluronic Acid: natural salt that retains up to 1 000 times its weight in moisture. Hydrates and gives resilience and plumpness to the hair.
• Gluco-Peptide: enters the deepest layers of the cuticle to compensate surface irregularities and restore uniformity. Hair is texturized.
• Ceramides: strengthen the hair fiber.
- How To Use
Apply to washed and towel-dried hair starting at 2-3 cm from the roots. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave in for 3 - 5 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
- Ingredients Aqua / Water - Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate - Quaternium-87 - Stearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Propylene Glycol - Isononyl Isononanoate - Cetyl Esters - Caprylyl Glycol - Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax - Isopropyl Alcohol - Phenoxyethanol - Diethyllutidinate - Arginine - Glutamic Acid - Hexyl Cinnamal - Serine - Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Linalool - Citronellol - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Sodium Hydroxide - Sodium Hyaluronate - 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol - Safflower Glucoside - Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 - Ci 17200 / Red 33 - Tocopherol - Bht - Sodium Citrate - Parfum / Fragrance
Write Your Own Review