Soin-Gommant Rénovateur is a scalp exfoliator designed as a purifying and deep cleansing solution to detoxify the scalp and fiber before the shampoo. Its unique combination of active ingredients activates and stimulates microcirculation of the scalp, boosting the shampoo's efficacy for an immediate purifying effect and a lightweight end-result.Benefits:
• Detoxifies and purifies the scalp and fiber
• Activates/stimulates microcirculation of the scalp
• Boosts shampoos efficacy
• Immediate purifying effect
• Hair feels soft & shiny
• Hair fiber is left with a lightweight feel
• Sensation of refreshed & hydrated scalp
• Rejuvenated scalp & hair fiber
• Abyssine: Powerful healing molecule with anti-allergenic properties that improves skin quality, reduces irritation and boosts restorative properties.
• An unique combination of precious oils: Amla, Maize, Camelia, Argan; which provides shine, nourishment, and softness.
- How To Use
Encapsulated in a gorgeous glittery jelly with ultra-fine grains, apply to slightly wet hair a hazelnut amount of the Gommage prior to shampooing.
Distribute evenly onto the scalp section by section.
For better exfoliation, massage delicately into the scalp for 5 minutes, add a little water, then distribute throughout from the scalp to the ends of the hair.
To finish, emulsify and rinse thoroughly before applying shampoo.
- Ingredients Aqua / Water - Sodium Laureth Sulfate - Glycerin - Tea-Lauryl Sulfate - Cocamide Mea - Propylene Glycol - Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer - Parfum / Fragrance - Sodium Benzoate - Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder / Apricot Seed Powder - Hydroxyethylcellulose - Salicylic Acid - Polyquaternium-7 - Sodium Hydroxide - Safflower Glucoside - Calcium Sodium Borosilicate - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Linalool - Hexyl Cinnamal - Benzyl Salicylate - Limonene - Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide - Benzyl Alcohol - Silica - Zea Mays / Corn Germ Oil - Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil - Coumarin - Geraniol - Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides - Tin Oxide - Alteromonas Ferment Extract - Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract
Write Your Own Review