‘GOOD FORTUNE’ SWEEPSTAKES February 2021
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: timetospa Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the forty-nine (49) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of February 1, 2021. All employees of OneSpaWorld ("Sponsor") and its affiliates (an affiliate is an entity controlled by, controlling, or under common control with the entity in question), sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules".
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 9:00 am EST on February 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on February 10, 2021 the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by "following" TIMETOSPA on Facebook at facebook.com/timetospa and then leaving a comment on the latest post and tagging your nominee. You may also enter by "following" TIMETOSPA's Instagram account at https://www.instagram.com/timetospa/and follow the same submission instructions above. You may nominate as many times as you would like. Each comment and tag is considered one submission. Four (4) winners (nominated by another person or account) will receive a large fortune cookie with a personalized promotion code for use on timetospa.com. The winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on Friday, February 12, 2021. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, the "Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize winner.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: Winners will be chosen at the close of the Sweepstakes Period. Four (4) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to receive a large fortune cookie with a personalized promotion code for use on timetospa.com. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute similar items in its discretion due to stock availability. The Grand Prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be exchanged or sold through a third party through redemption. The complete Grand Prize must be redeemed by February 12, 2022.
The potential Grand Prize winners will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during each month of the Sweepstakes Period.
The potential Grand Prize winners will be notified via Facebook and/or Instagram. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize winner's failure to respond to status update within seven (7) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Grand Prize winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Grand Prize winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within Fourteen (14) days after its transmission; (10) a potential Grand Prize winner's failure to validly claim the prize by February 26, 2021, and (6) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a Grand Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
6. All taxes on the Grand Prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of each Grand Prize winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by February 26, 2021, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Grand Prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Florida. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the Grand Prize, if applicable.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to the use of your personal information as described in the above Publicity section.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "TIMETOSPA - Nominate a ‘GOOD FORTUNE’ Sweepstakes,” 770 S Dixie Highway, #200, Coral Gables, FL 33146. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
11. SPONSOR: OneSpaWorld. 770 S Dixie Hwy, #200, Coral Gables, FL 33146